GAL - GES
In 2016, Geppert Band joined the Dorner family, the largest manufacturer of precision conveyors in North America, and has been manufacturing and selling Dorner conveyor lines, and supplying Geppert products to Dorner’s other world-wide locations.
The GAL & GES Series will continue to be offered in Europe as product lines in the Dorner portfolio.
As Europe’s leading manufacturer of conveyors and conveyor belts, we produce high-quality components made of aluminum, steel, and stainless steel for indoor use. Our patented, hygiene technology, CleanTec, effectively prevents the accumulation of dirt on the conveyor belt and allows for quick and easy cleanup.
Depending on the specific requirement, the production time for an assembly line or conveyor belt for use in industry is between 24 hours and 14 days.
GAL-GES Series Conveyors are best for:
- Curves, Inclines, Declines
- Elevation Changes
- High Hygienic Demands
- Bulk Material Handling
- Urgent conveyor demands
Benefits of GAL-GES Series
- Optimized design for easy integration into existing production processes and systems
- Customized production of conveyor belts and straps for cost-efficient solutions
- TorsioDur, our torsion-resistant aluminum frame, is a hollowed section that functions as if manufactured from a single piece of material
- Professional production meets the highest quality and safety standards
- Clean Tec hygiene technology effectively prevents the accumulation of dirt and offers a quick cleaning flap
- A selection of conveyors in this series can be built to your measurements within 24 hours
- Modern conveyor belt solutions for up to a length of 18 meters
- Variety of accessories including straps, rack systems, and side guides
- View the complete product line here: GAL & GES Product Catalog.